Leder & Hale understands the construction industry.
We have represented clients in matters relating to contract interpretation, construction defect claims, indemnity actions, and construction-related insurance coverage cases. Our goal is to achieve a fair and early resolution of construction disputes, thus avoiding the cost and disruption of litigation. Leder & Hale can assist you in handling claims, early dispute resolution, alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration and strategies for early resolution. Leder & Hale’s attorneys have hard hat field construction experience that allows them to understand the construction process from the perspective of its clients. Our focus is in delivering legal services in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We have had extraordinary success in defending general contractors, trade contractors and material-men in construction defect litigation.
We have litigated construction defect cases in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- 3303 Water St. Condominium Unit Owners Assoc. v. 3303 K. St. LLC, et al. Superior Ct. of the District of Columbia, Case No. 2011 CA 007998 B
construction defect litigation
- Miller v. Mandrin Homes, Ltd., 305 F. App’x 976 (4th Cir. 2009)
construction defect/environmental contamination
- Heritage Harbour, L.L.C. v. John J. Reynolds, Inc., Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, 143 Md.App. 698, 795 A.2d 806 (2002)
statute of repose
- Council of Unit Owners of the Fairway Courtyards II v. Courtyards, LLC, Maryland Cir. Court For Howard County, Case No. 13-C-08-072317
statute of limitations
- Cynthia Wilcox v. Charles Sisson, et al., U.S.D.D.C., Civil Action No. 02 1455